A-line Strapless Floor Length Chiffon Beaded Applique Evening Dress
Expected delivery date
Receiving Time=Processing time + Shipping time
Occasion dresses: 12-15 Business Days
Wedding dresses: 15-25 Business Days
Standard Shipping: 7-10 Days
Express Shipping: 3-5 Days
Affected by Covid-19, there will be some delay on the delivery.
International Express Service
- Most of the countries we ship to have regular, standard and fast shipping services. After entering the shipping address, you will see the available shipping services.
- Regular transportation and all express transportation services have tracking services. You can see your package delivery information and tracking number in the ballbella account so you can follow its journey: just log in to your account and view the information in my order.
- Freight is automatically calculated on the checkout page when destination and delivery service are selected.
- Our carrier delivers work during normal business hours and may need to sign the receipt, so we suggest that your order should be delivered to an acceptable address.
- Your order will be sent by the most suitable carrier, depending on size and weight.
- Once your order arrives in your country, it will be delivered to the internal postal service according to standard delivery procedures.
- Please note that no delivery will be made on any public holiday dates in your country. In this case, please wait for your order to arrive on the next working day.
Where can you send it? How much is the charge?
Countries in need of tariffs:
- Transportation cost is calculated separately according to the quantity and weight of items in each order and the selected transportation method. They will be calculated automatically on the checkout page.
How to track orders?
- Shipment information - tracking number, shipment method, etc. can be found in my order. Please log directly into your ballbella account and check my order.
If you have a tracking or delivery confirmation number, you can track your package through the carrier's website.
- Please note that you may not be able to track each shipment notification email you receive for the first 24-48 hours. If 48 hours have passed and you are still unable to track your order, please contact us.
How to get my item faster?
- Select Expedited Shipping
please note that select the expedited shipping does not change the estimated shipping date, but your estimated delivery date should improve.
- Select Urgent Order
Shorten the time to make your dress by selecting the urgent order. The costs may differ according to the weight and dimensions of the package, the destination country or region. If you plan to purchase an urgent order, please contact customer service.
My order hasn't arrived yet. What's the matter?
If your order does not arrive before the expected delivery date, we will help.
There is an estimated delivery date on your order confirmation email. Has this date passed?
Do I have to charge duty and import fee?
Any tariff or import duty will be imposed on the package when it arrives in the destination country. These fees must be paid by the recipient of the package (this also applies to retail and wholesale customers). Unfortunately, because the customs policies and import taxes vary greatly from country to country, we can't control these costs or tell you what they are.
Before placing an order, it's better to contact the local customs to know the current charging situation, so you won't be surprised by the unexpected charging.
Is there any extra charge for international transportation?
In some cases, VAT or other taxes, duties or fees will be levied in your destination country. The additional costs of taxes or customs clearance must be borne by the payee; we cannot control these costs or predict their amount. Customs and tax policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs for more information. When customs clearance is required, it may cause delay beyond our initial delivery estimate.
Please note that we are not able to list the goods as gifts or fill in the amount lower than the actual product price on the customs declaration form.
Who is responsible for tariffs?
The receiving party / buyer is responsible for any customs fees that may be charged at the time of delivery. How much import duty will be levied depends on the customs policy of each country.
I paid for speeding up transportation, but I'm in a country that needs tariffs. What should I do?
For the benefit of our customers, please understand that we have to send your order by ordinary mail. The tariff is beyond our control, so we cannot guarantee that there is no tax, and we will not bear any tax. However, we will refund your express fee (if you have paid) to your account within 24 hours. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
I'm in urgent need of orders, so I ask for express shipping.
Ballbella is happy to provide our customers with fast transportation services. However, there are other costs to consider before choosing this option. Once the package arrives in the destination country, any customs or import duties will be levied. These charges must be paid by the addressee of the package. But the customs policies and import taxes vary greatly from country to country. We can't control these costs or tell you how much. We recommend that you contact your local customs before placing an order to understand the current charges so that you are not surprised by the unexpected charges.
Note: if you choose express, please remember to leave your contact number; this is necessary for express.
Apo / FPO / DPO shipment
We are sorry that the P.O. Box and military address (APO, FPO) could not be delivered. Please leave a message when placing an order in the u.s.region. For example, if you are in Guam, Puerto Rico, you can specify Guam, Puerto Rico in the country section of the order. Customers from Brazil should leave a message to provide us with your 11 CPF.
Note: if you choose to deliver regularly, your package will be delivered directly to your home once, or will be delivered to your local post office. Then you need to bring your tracking number and your personal ID card to collect your items. We'll let you know as soon as your parcel is sent.
What happens if I'm not here when the order arrives?
Standard and express transportation
If you are not present when the package arrives, the carrier will leave a card or call you to tell you where it is. It may be placed in a safe place, or a card detailing how to pick up or reschedule the shipment.
If you choose free delivery, your package will be delivered directly to your home once or will be sent to your local post office. Then you need to bring your tracking number and your personal ID card to collect your items. We will inform you as soon as your parcel is sent.
I received the wrong order. What should I do?
We will immediately resolve any problems with incorrect projects.
Please contact our customer service and provide the order number, incorrect product name and number.
We'll call you back as soon as possible and try to help you out.
Why do I need a "CPF" number? (Brazilian customer)
Our customers in Brazil told us that for international shipments, all individuals should indicate their "CPF" number on the invoice, and the company must include a "CNPJ" number.
Therefore, if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please be sure to provide the correct "CPF" or "CNPJ" number so that your package can pass customs smoothly.